Freezing Rain & Sleet advisory in effect for tonight until tomorrow at 7 AM (Thursday).
Please utilize caution when traveling the roads - give yourself adequate amount of time to get to your destination!
For more information about this Weather Alert - Go to the National Weather Service Website
We at NSA strive to provide you and your loved ones with the best possible care!
If you have any feedback - whether is be positive or negative - we look forward in hearing from you! Please give us a call and ask for our Director of Operations Heidi Stobie or President John Wendt who will be glad to assist you!
Thank you :)
|Emergency Home Kit|
In light of the recent storms, we suggest families gather an emergency kit for inside their homes (suggested by American Red Cross).
- Battery Operated Radio w/ Extra Batteries
- Jumper Cables & Tools
- Bottled Water
- Dried Fruit and Nuts
- First Aid Kit
- Ice Scraper
- Fire Extinguisher that is in date & charged
- Flashlight w/ Extra Batteries
We are always interested in eager people who would like to join our team of professionals at NSA.
Currently we require all of our volunteers to complete a minimum of 12 hours each month!
How to Apply:
Stop by our base ANYTIME - we have staff on all the time!
Click below to be directed to our files page to download an application
Application Link Here
North Seneca Ambulance
1645 North Road
Waterloo, NY 13165
As of 12/7/2014 we are looking for:
(1) Full & (1) Part Time ALS, (1) Full Time & (1) Part Time BLS.
Please fill out an application!
ALS / BLS Open Shifts -- 3 ON / 4 OFF
* ALS DAYS: 9am-9pm: Every Other Wednesday, Thursday-Saturday
* BLS NIGHTS: 6pm-6am: Every Other Wednesday, Thursday-Saturday
Training Events have been added - several CME Opportunities are available throughout the region!!
* Training Update *
An Update from our Training Director...
CME Classes Coming Up -- Please see Calendar for More Information!
Saturday, January 10, 2015 - Self Defense for EMS & Fire (Part I & II)
Thank you to everyone who has attended our trainings!!
North Seneca Ambulance Facebook Page
BLS and ALS Students wishing to schedule ride time for our company must submit your dates 1-2 weeks before the day that you would like to ride! We understand the importance of getting your calls in by the deadline!
Scheduling ride time is very simple:
Please call our base at (315) 539-5386 - please give the staff member your name, indicate whether you are ALS/BLS, and the dates/times you wish to ride (it is best you have multiple dates to ensure that you can get your request in). The message will then be forwarded to our Training Director who will review your request and call you back.
Please come dressed in class required attire, bring your ride book and be ready to learn!
|First Aid Room|
NSA has a first-aid room that is equipped to handle walk-in emergencies!
We also offer non-emergency blood pressure checks to the public between 9am and 8pm daily.
A few tips regarding to keeping safe and warm this holiday season!!
- Fuel burning appliances checked by trained professional
- Working CO & Smoke Alarm (replace batteries)
- Do not use the oven to heat your home!
- When going outside - Wear layered clothing which includes gloves, hat - Prevents loss of body heat, Cover your mouth to prevent damage to your lungs and Insulated Boots that are waterproof to keep warm and dry
- When shoveling snow - take frequent breaks to avoid overexertion!
|2014 Call Volume|
View Call Volume History